Learning to climb can be an intimidating task. Let the professional staff at Thresh Hold show you the ropes. These courses will boost your confidence and increase your ability and knowledge of climbing. They are the only way to go if you want to take climbing seriously.
BELAY AND KNOT CRAFT:
Our introductory course to top-rope climbing. Every climber MUST pass our belay certification test in order to climb on the rope wall, and this course will get you up to speed with everything you need to know to pass that and really get into climbing.
- Learn to belay using different devices
- Learn to tie into your harness
- Know the difference between Top Roping, Leading and Bouldering
- Understand the Yosemite Decimal System and the V Scale rating system
- Pass your belay test with confidence
SCHEDULE: One 1-hour course
By Appointment: Call us at (951) 742-8479
$30 per person.
SPORT CLIMBING CLASSES:
The next step in your climbing progression. Whether your climbing in the gym or want to make the transition to outside, this class will give you the skills to start leading sport routes.
- Learn to lead belay
- Clipping technique
- When to rest and when to climb faster
- Catching falls
- Fall safety
Schedule: Three 2-hour courses
By Appointment. Call us at (951) 742-8479
$100 for the 3 session class